Search

Golden Retriever Puppies in Orange, Massachusetts

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Meghane15 · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Reaction Score
Golden Retriever Puppies ready March 7,2020

Hey everyone. Here at Pure gold golden retrievers we are responsible breeders. At this moment I have 4 female golden retriever puppies still looking for furrever homes. My Goldens are fully registered with akc but I am giving buyers the option to buy a puppy from me with akc registration or without it. Please let me know if you are interested in one of my beautiful puppies. They are 1 week old as of right now. I am located in Orange, Massachusetts. Each puppy will come with the first set of shots and deworming done, a pedigree of both parents, and a complete health record from our vet.

Breed
Golden Retriever
Price
Contact Me
City
Orange
State
Massachusetts - MA

Attachments

• 72DDF004-E11F-44A0-8FAE-98694316C8C3.jpeg
    72DDF004-E11F-44A0-8FAE-98694316C8C3.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Golden Retriever Puppies ready March 7,2020

Hey everyone. Here at Pure gold golden retrievers we are responsible breeders. At this moment I have 4 female golden retriever puppies still looking for furrever homes. My Goldens are fully registered with akc but I am giving buyers the option to buy a puppy from me with akc registration or without it. Please let me know if you are interested in one of my beautiful puppies. They are 1 week old as of right now. I am located in Orange, Massachusetts. Each puppy will come with the first set of shots and deworming done, a pedigree of both parents, and a complete health record from our vet.
Are any still available

hello! how old are these puppies now? and how much do they cost?
thank you so much

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back