Gold Dust Yorkies

• Thread starter rustyspups
  • Start date

438 Total Thread Views

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

R

rustyspups

Reaction Score
meet Wee Widget ready on august 20 th a k c calls only. TOP ADULT WT UNDER 5 LB 8 WEEKS 1.09 oz Liz a k c
here is ( the golden orb charting at 4 lb he has blue-gray eyes) he max out at 5 lb /////and he will be ready to go mid-august her mom is a golden chocolate dad is a chocolate party puppies are all up to date on vaccinations, and worming, and come with 2-year health and genetic guarantee. registered AKC and APRI HE I give my vet as a reference and ask for your vet name via contact by phone call They are socialized with me and my grandchild, puppies, and are used to being handled. the hand out i'm my dining room or the kitchen I can microchip for an additional $50, come to my home to see where the puppies live Please visit my website and see some of the other members of my household .. or just call me. dad to the motley crew. DEPOSIT ON HOLD $300 if you live in Louisiana make a trip come to my home to see. Sincerely, Elizabeth.

wee wedget 8 weeks 1.12 oz.jpg

coco chanal and her sexy six.jpg

WIND DANCER OUT SIDE.jpg

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
  2. Female
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Teacup
Color(s)
  1. Chocolate