Search

German Shepherd

699 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Socal12 · Posted: )

Browse More German Shepherds

Kissachristian

Reaction Score
Greetings,
I have a 11 month old German Shepard. He was born February 13, 2020. He has one blue eye and one brown eye. At his last visit to the vet he weighed about 50lbs. He is up to date on vaccines. He is slow to warm but once he feels your love he will be a complete hand full. ? He is sweet, smart, affectionate, and house broken. He is not fixed.
I am in love with him and it is really hard for me to let him go. However, I'm selling him because I've discovered that I am allergic to all grass, trees, dust, pollen, etc. On a daily basis he is bringing tons of this into my home. Now, I cannot or have not been able to breathe properly and now I'm on an albuterol inhaler. Prolonged exposure to allergen can lead to asthmatic complications. I can tolerate dogs just not large breeds that constantly shed hair.
If you need more information please let me know

Breed
German Shepherd
Date Born
Feb 13, 2020
Price
$600
City
Fayetteville
State
Arkansas - AR
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - is he available and if so does he have papers?