Full Bred Adult Female Chihuahua

• Thread starter Sophialicious
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Chihuahuas

Sophialicious

Sophialicious

Reaction Score
Chica is a 3 year old unfixed female chihuahua who needs a good home preferably without small children. She’s teacup sized. 2.9 lbs. She’s tiny and small children might hurt her. Chica is potty trained, pad trained for when it’s too cold or wet and will let you know when she has to go out. She’s also crate trained. All you have to say is “Chica.. go to your house” and she’ll go right inside. Chica is a very loving, very smart girl who just wants a pillow and a warm spot or lap to cuddle and loves to ride and chase squirrels when possible. She’s also cat friendly. She’s very low maintenance as she’s very short haired and is easy to wash yourself because of her size. Chica is an active girl when it’s warm but hates the cold. Message me if you’d like to meet her.
  • Please do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
7047611B-2D29-4719-8211-EE16A5E9469E.jpeg

49D08E03-F9D1-4629-BBBA-9011E6EB7DAD.jpeg

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Feb 18, 2017
Price
$350
City
Inkster
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
Hello,

I would be interested in your puppy if she is still available. Please let me know, and we can go from there. I have a chihuahua who is 3.9 lbs! She is also three years old. Our chihuahua is brown and tan colorings. She is also fixed. I thought of her when I saw your dog.

Thank you.

Sophialicious said:
Chica is a 3 year old unfixed female chihuahua who needs a good home preferably without small children. She’s teacup sized. 2.9 lbs. She’s tiny and small children might hurt her. Chica is potty trained, pad trained for when it’s too cold or wet and will let you know when she has to go out. She’s also crate trained. All you have to say is “Chica.. go to your house” and she’ll go right inside. Chica is a very loving, very smart girl who just wants a pillow and a warm spot or lap to cuddle and loves to ride and chase squirrels when possible. She’s also cat friendly. She’s very low maintenance as she’s very short haired and is easy to wash yourself because of her size. Chica is an active girl when it’s warm but hates the cold. Message me if you’d like to meet her.
Is Chica still available?

Hello, I will not be the perfect home for her. We have small children; twins who are four. Our Chi is their best friend, she follows them around and sleeps with them. Some chihuahuas are different if they have been exposed to children at a young age. Vice versa, as our kids are careful around Dulcie.

Hello,

I would like to meet Ms. Chica.

Our children are grown and gone, we have no other pets, besides fish, and we have a lovely home near parks. I am now working remotely so I have plenty of time to spoil Ms. Chica.

If she is available please let me know. I am available anytime on Wed/Thur to meet her (that is my weekend) and any other day before 1pm (I work evenings).

Thank you,
Kimberly

Hi, is chica still available? She's so adorable. Would love to spoil her!