Search

Frenchie Puppies for Sale in Martinsville, Virginia

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Krazylady3 · Posted: )

Browse More French Bulldogs / Frenchies

Krazylady3

Reaction Score
I have 7 Frenchie puppies to a good home. Must have knowledge about the breed. There are 4 males and 3 females currently available for deposit. They are 4 weeks old and can go to their forever homes at 8 weeks. They are Akc registered and will come with all shots and dewormed. Deposit can be paid with cash or cash app.

Breed
French Bulldog
Date Born
Feb 8, 2020
Price
$1000
City
Martinsville
State
Virginia - VA
I have more pictures

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583768229640.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583768229640.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
I have 7 Frenchie puppies to a good home. Must have knowledge about the breed. There are 4 males and 3 females currently available for deposit. They are 4 weeks old and can go to their forever homes at 8 weeks. They are Akc registered and will come with all shots and dewormed. Deposit can be paid with cash or cash app.
Good morning. We are looking for Frenchie number two. Can you send me more pics of your available pups please?