Search

French Bulldog Fluffy

421 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by myexotic2022 · Posted: )

Browse More French Bulldogs / Frenchies

myexotic2022

Reaction Score
The French Bulldog fluffy is a small dog that has a distinctive physical appearance. The breed is also known as the Frenchie or the French Bulldog. They are one of the most popular breeds in the US and are known for their cute facial expressions and wrinkly faces.

French Bulldogs are very affectionate dogs who enjoy spending time with their owners. They like to be around people and other pets at home, which makes them a good family pet. However, they can be stubborn at times and may not take well to strangers coming into their space without any warning.

French Bulldogs need to live inside as they don’t do well living outside in colder climates due to their short coat. They can be difficult to train due to their stubbornness but it’s important that you work with them patiently so

ADN For french Bulldog Fluffy

Lh/Lh This dog carries two copies of Lh1 which results in long hair. This dog will pass one copy of Lh1 to 100% of its offspring.Interpretation: Longhaired (carries two copies of long hair)
French Bulldog Fluffy
French Bulldog Fluffy
French Bulldog is a lovable, cuddly, and playful pup. He loves to be around his family and friends.

He is a very good boy who doesn’t like to be left alone for long periods of time. He has the softest fur of any dog in the world and he loves to sleep on your lap. French Bulldog Fluffy is an amazing dog with a lot of personality.

We are the best option in terms of price and quality in Miami
https://myexoticfrenchbulldog.com/
Phone: 786 793 7683
Zip 32789
Winter Park Orlando Fl

Breed
French Bulldog
Date Born
May 1, 2022
Type
  1. Purebred
Price