Search

Free Siamese Adult Cat

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ladystorm · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Lady NYC

Reaction Score
Free to a good home. Spayed and current w/ shots. Also comes w/ a bag of food, 2 bowls, carrier, 2 litter boxes (1 open and 1 enclosed), 1 cat bed, and 1 cat tower if you'd like. Also housebroken. Very loving and mild mannered, good w/ kids.

Samsung 7 1168.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
Mar 23, 2012
Price
Free
City
Atlanta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Reactions: Ladystorm
Free to a good home. Spayed and current w/ shots. Also comes w/ a bag of food, 2 bowls, carrier, 2 litter boxes (1 open and 1 enclosed), 1 cat bed, and 1 cat tower if you'd like. Also housebroken. Very loving and mild mannered, good w/ kids.
Hello - is she still for adoption?