Search

Free Kitten

3K Total Thread Views | 14 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kmomma88 · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Lmhunsaker

Reaction Score
We adopted a stray cat in our neighborhood, and turns out she was pregnant. She just had 5 kittens exactly 2 months ago. They are friendly and good with kids. Since they are still here with mom they are nursing still. However, I have been supplementing with kitten formula and they have started eating wet food and treats.

This one is a white female with gray tail.

PXL_20210806_220912652.jpg PXL_20210804_195630945.jpg PXL_20210804_195726196.jpg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Jun 10, 2021
Price
Free
City
Corpus Christi
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code
We adopted a stray cat from our neighborhood. Turns out she was pregnant! She just had 5 kittens 2 months ago. We are looking to find homes for them. They are friendly and good with kids.

This one is a cute tortoise shell female.

PXL_20210806_220929866.jpg PXL_20210806_221000406.jpg PXL_20210806_221006314.jpg

Reactions: samwantscatslol
We adopted a stray from our neighborhood. Turns out she was pregnant. She had 5 kittens 2 months ago. Looking for good homes. They are friendly and good with kids.

This one is white with a bit of gray spot on her nose, ears and a gray tail.

PXL_20210804_195507631.jpg PXL_20210804_195502442.jpg

We adopted a stray cat in our neighborhood, and turns out she was pregnant. She just had 5 kittens exactly 2 months ago. They are friendly and good with kids. Since they are still here with mom they are nursing still. However, I have been supplementing with kitten formula and they have started eating wet food and treats.

I’m interested:)

We adopted a stray cat from our neighborhood. Turns out she was pregnant! She just had 5 kittens 2 months ago. We are looking to find homes for them. They are friendly and good with kids.

This one is a cute tortoise shell female.
Is she still available?

Hello, are any of these kitties available still??

Hi do you still have any of the kittens available? My name is Keri.. I'm 32 and i have two kids. My son just turned 13 and my daughter will be 3 in November. We have been wanting a kitten for over a year but unfortunately didn't have the room. We just moved and have plenty of room and are excited and ready to bring home a kitten to be part of the family. Please let me know asap. Thanks so much!

Is the white cat with grey tail still available and is there a way to get them to florida?

We adopted a stray from our neighborhood. Turns out she was pregnant. She had 5 kittens 2 months ago. Looking for good homes. They are friendly and good with kids.

Is she still available or do you have any others available?

Is the tortoiseshell kitten still available? And if you ship, I will cover all shipping fees.

Hey - are any of these kittens still available? If so I want one please please! I've been looking for a kitten for my kids for months but haven't had much luck. Please let me know.