Search

Free Kitten in Marlboro, New York (Ulster County)

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sophia Newman · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

sh1012

Reaction Score
Free kitten. baby on way in small apartment; kitty needs loving home w space. giving her with carrying cage and any food and litter left free. also giving her feeding and water bowls, along w some small toys. i have a scratching post i'll sell for 20 bucks.
please be willing to meet me half way if you're interested in taking her, that's not negotiable. thanks!

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
City
Ulster County
State
New York - NY
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos of the kitten?

Thanks,

Jay

Hi is this kitten still available? I'm looking for a play mate for the adorable cat I already have.

free kitten. baby on way in small apartment; kitty needs loving home w space. giving her with carrying cage and any food and litter left free. also giving her feeding and water bowls, along w some small toys. i have a scratching post i'll sell for 20 bucks.
please be willing to meet me half way if you're interested in taking her, that's not negotiable. thanks!
Is the kitten still available?

Greetings, I am interested in adopting one of your kittens. I can provide a warm and welcoming home and if you ship, I can cover half of the shipping prices. Please email me if you think that I could be a good fit. I am also interested in the scratching post.