Search

Free Husky

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Xspookyxemox · Posted: )

Browse More Siberian Huskies

MColeman

Reaction Score
Trying to find my friends husky a better home. His parents are away from home a lot now so they are looking for someone who is very active so he can not be bored at home. His name is Dembe, he's 2 or 3 about 50-55 pounds, neutered and all his shots are up to date. He's very playful, crate trained, and a little stubborn. He isn't vocal like most huskies, and previously lived with a border collie and a pomsky and they got along fine. Strongly suggest tough chewer toys only, because he has a tendency to destroy regular toys. He doesn't get separation anxiety but does experience anxiety which leads him to rip his toys. Can be sneaky haha. Loves people, hasn't been around kids yet. Likes running, napping, slinging rope toys around when he plays by himself, and loves when you lay on the floor with him. Doesn't chew things that aren't for him ( ex. no socks, shoes, etc..). And sometimes he thinks hes a small dog. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know, you will be in contact with me and his owners.

Breed
Siberian Husky
Price
Free
City
Marina
State
California - CA
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG