Free Bulldog/Blue Heeler/Red Tick Coonhound Dogs for Adoption

• Thread starter Cclovesdd14
  • Start date

993 Total Thread Views

Browse More Coonhounds

C

Cclovesdd14

Reaction Score
I need to find a loving home for my 2 dogs asap! No rehoming fee! I just want them to go to a good home where they will not be separated! I'm leaving an abusive relationship and the safe house is out of state and I cannot have dogs there.
Sammy: He is 1.5 yrs and is a red tick coonhound. He is very sweet but very shy. He has seperation anxiety and will chew up furniture if he is not in his kennel if you leave the house. He does great in his kennel with Olive! He does great roaming the house as long as someone is home. He is neutered and just had his flea treatment.
Olive: shewill be 7 months on April 25th and is a blue heeler/bulldog. She is very playful! She is still a puppy so she does chew sometimes but is getting a lot better! She love cuddling and being the center of attention! She is great off her leash. She will not wander off and cones when you call her. She is not spayed yet and just had her flea treatment.
Both dogs are kennel trained. They prefer to be in the same kennel together. It helps with their anxiety.
They are both great with kids! Both are not fully potty trained. As long as you take them out a lot throughout the day they usually don't have accidents.
Both are great with with kids!
They will come with food, bowls, blankets, large kennel treat jar, harness, leashes, toys, collars and puppy pads. I can meet you or you can pick them up.

Breed
Coonhound
Price
Free
City
Canandaigua
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments

• 20200417_105738.jpg
    20200417_105738.jpg