Search

Free African Gray in St. Petersburg, Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by rainbowbrite · Posted: )

Browse More African Greys

Jeff Marcotte

Reaction Score
bird has a good cage some supplies the bird talks

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
Jan 1, 2000
Price
Free
City
St. Petersburg
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
bird has a good cage some supplies the bird talks
Hi Jeff,
World like to know if the bird is still available? Also, is it healthy? I have birds and need to ask.
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Bronwyn

The bird is healthy and has pulled some feathers out but other than that it's okay phone number 727-488-8359 leave a message and I will return your call

Hi...im very intrested...is this bird still available?

Hi Jeff
If you are still looking for a loving home for your African Grey
I live in Pasco County so I am local. I currently have a 25 Year old Grey that I hand fed many years ago. I call her Casey but never had the gender verified. So your Grey will have another bird for company.
I work from home so I am always there to give
lots of love and attention. If you have not found the perfect home for your baby, I would love to be considered. Please call me to chat or text.
Donna 818-710-6388 this is my cell phone number from California
but I am located in Hudson Fl