Search

Four Bengal Kittens Born June 21st

427 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

Caroline Stephens

Reaction Score
All four kittens are brown and black with rosettes. It is too early to tell exactly what kind of markings they will have, but I can tell that at least one has particularly large rosettes and will probably have a clouded appearance.

I dont know which are males and which are females yet, but will update with that information soon.

The parents are both TICA registered, and their kittens will be eligible for registration as well. I am going to register the litter once I know their genders, so they will come with the TICA registration slip.

It is too soon to set prices, and the price set on this advertisement is likely the minimum as a non-breeding kitten. Some or all kittens might have breeding rights available (to registered catteries only). All kittens - whether breeding or non-breeding - are sold with showing rights for no additional cost!

My website contains additional photos and information:
https://www.fineprintbengals.com

Contact me if you would like to be placed on my waiting list or would like additional information.

These kittens are from a previous litter out of the same parents. I expect these new kittens to look very similar. I can provide photos of the current litter upon request, but it is far too soon to see their markings well.

6491AEE9-DF3B-446D-B5DE-64D9BCF6E410.jpeg C33D0ED7-7FA5-4B28-B42E-4CA21D0F2130.jpeg
This is the father, Kanpur Sauvage of Shurwin, AKA “Sauvage”

. D0BFE53F-C5BC-41BC-957E-384B04E7E1F4.jpeg

This is the mother, Shurwin Trinity.

458B740F-376D-4761-B4B8-00FFDE55F26E.jpeg

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Jun 21, 2022
Price
$2300
City
Charleston