Search

Ferret Babies

5K Total Thread Views | 14 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Marylou · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinaW

Reaction Score
Beautiful Ferret babies. One grey girl and a very handsome albino boy available. The male is 10 weeks old and the female is 9 weeks old. They have had their first shots and full health check at our vets and they are doing very well. They are wormed and flead up to date. They are very well socialized having been raised in our family home being handled and played with by us and our children. Ready to leave now. Please contact me for any further information or to arrange to come and meet the babies. $100 each.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$100
City
Chicago
State
Illinois - IL

Attachments

• 8683686.jpg
    8683686.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: TracyLietz, M.M123321 and Marylou
Beautiful Ferret babies. One grey girl and a very handsome albino boy available. The male is 10 weeks old and the female is 9 weeks old. They have had their first shots and full health check at our vets and they are doing very well. They are wormed and flead up to date. They are very well socialized having been raised in our family home being handled and played with by us and our children. Ready to leave now. Please contact me for any further information or to arrange to come and meet the babies. $100 each.
Why are you getting rid of them so early?

I am very interested. Can I introduce to my ferret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are any of them available still ?

Is the male still available? I live in Hanover Park,IL and am very interested in the male.

why was there unneccicary scruffing in the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.