Search

Female Teacup Pomeranian Puppy

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sarah1975 · Posted: )

Browse More Pomeranians

Cindypups

Reaction Score
My name is Layla. I am a high energy and smart girl. The humans are teaching me manners so please know I am home trained and well socialized. I love to play and toys are fun. Giving me a job and occupying my mind with work is really good for me! If you are looking for a loyal and loving dog with room to grow, I am your girl! Because I am so rough/house broken, I would be good with small children.

I am currently accepting scheduled adoption visits. If you're interested in meeting me to see if we are a match, then please email my friends ‬; I am accepting appointments on a "first available, first serve" basis.

When you email please include my Name # Layla, your name, phone number, and date(s) and time(s) you're available to visit me.

Adoption fee is: $1,300
I am spayed, vaccinated, chipped and 100% loveable!!

Breed
Pomeranian
Price
$1,300
City
New York
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments

• Jess.jpg
    Jess.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi,
I’m interested in buying the puppy.
Please let me know if he is still available.
Thank you.