Female Pomsky for Sale in Portsmouth, Virginia

971 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Pomskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasFan

Reaction Score
Female Pomsky 12 Weeks Old

Hello, I am looking to rehome this sweet girl to a loving home that has much more time to spend with her than I. She is up to date on shots but not yet spayed. She is energetic, likes attention and currently in crate training and seems to be a quick learner. I really wish I could keep her but I spend way too much time away from home and she deserves a family that can be there for her more than I can. I am now training her to walk on a leash, and potty outside. She has those beautiful blue eyes and a nice white/cream coat. She's not too vocal, doesn't bark much but does whine and howl when in the crate for too long which I suspect would change as she ages or when shes not having to be in the crate so much.

Puppy1.jpg puppy2.jpg

Breed
Pomsky
Price
$800
City
Portsmouth
State
Virginia - VA
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.