Search

Female Bengal Kitten for Sale!

843 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

kittycouturecattery

Reaction Score
This GORGEOUS girl is a Bengal. Both of her parents are TICA registered Bengals. They have the most amazing rosettes and the sweetest personalities. This little girl is absolutely stunning. She has the most amazing patterns on her fur. She is a little adventurous kitten! We love watching them grow up and watching their personalities fully develop! All of our kittens are raised in our home with our family. They come with their first shots, wormings, microchipped, spay/neutered, and of course litterbox and scratching post trained. My name is Amy and I have had my cattery for many years. I love the kittens!! I am always available to answer any questions regarding the kittens. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions about our sweet girl! 417-543-6891

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Jun 1, 2021
Price
City
Ava
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_4171.jpg