• Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiksa

Reaction Score
Miss Ginger's, litter just delivered February, 15th. THREE AVAILABLE SPOTS , WHICH ARE 1 MALE & 2 FEMALES THAT WILL BE RELEASED APRIL 15TH..When Miss. Ginger's babies turn 6 weeks, I will post updated individual pictures of them for potential adoptee's..

The first 3 pictures of Willow's kitten from her last litter born November 2019, which is listed as SNOW BENGAL, BENGAL, BENGAL . She always has at least one Snow for each birth..
Willow has been bred and will deliver in the middle of April.. I have one deposit for two males from her litter as first pick... She generally has at least one Snow baby and sometimes more than one... Adoptee's James 2 MALES.

Enclosed are pictures of Miss Ginger's babies. Miss. Ginger gave birth to 6 beautiful babies on the 15th... I have a deposit for two males & 1 female on her litter ......Adoptee's: Stephanie MALE, Teuku MALE Rebecca FEMALE. Can take three more deposits but the adoptee will have to be flexible because at this point, I do not know how many boy's & girls that she had...
References are available upon request from past adoptees...I am not a big fancy business & only a breeder that is passionate about this amazing breed of cat.....

We are located in Hedgesville, WV....I deliver to this city at no charge and if an adoptee requested delivery to any other location, $1 is charged to do so and a 100 mile radius is the limit... I do not ship kittens as this is very stressful on them...

Please call me for more information or just friend me on Facebook under Sheree Lynn Miksa to view my timeline & see some of my many past adoptees dating as far back as 2012 Some that have two to three kittens.. I require a phone call & do not speak to adoptee via text only... Please understand that this is not a proper business practice.... is my number...I look forward to speaking to you... :)

BREEDERS: MALES $1,300.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a breeder and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS
BREEDERS: Females $2,500.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a breeder and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS
SHOW CATS: $1,200.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a show cat and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS

I require a $208 (FOR A PET QUALITY KITTEN) deposit that is made through Paypal to where I will deliver an invoice to the prospective adoptee prior to deposit being made... Once the deposit is paid , a very detailed contract will follow & will have to be signed and delivered back to me with original signature...The remainder of the adoption fee is collected when the adoptee picks up their kitten.... I do not ask for any more money from the adoptee except for deposit to hold their place...Even if you do not adopt from me, make sure that you do not pay any money through Western Union or any other site.... Paypal is very secure & is the only site that I use and have done so for many years.....I have had several adoptees who end up adopting from me say that they were taken advantage of by this practice... The so called breeder requests half or more of the cost of kitten or more up front, then once this amount is paid, the correspondence stops & the adoptee never hears from him or her again...

Each kitten is adopted out with a 48 hour health guarantee... All adoptees are required to take their kitten to the vet within 48 hours for a distemper & wellness check..... I am also in the position to do so with an additional $73 paid in same invoice that the deposits is paid.... A wellness check along with a distemper will be administered when the kitten reaches 8 weeks...I have been a breeder for over 8 years & pride myself with a open honest dialog with my adoptee some of which still come back to me for advise about their fur baby...

Breed
Bengal
City
Baltimore
State
Maryland - MD
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.