F-5 Bengal Kittens - Breeder in Baltimore, Maryland

• Thread starter smiksa
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Cat Breeders

S

smiksa

Reaction Score
IF YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST, STAY AWAY... DON'T MEAN TO BE HARCH BUT I TIME IS WORTH ALOT AND I ONLY WANT TO BE NOTIFIED BY ADOPTEE'S THAT ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING FROM ME. I also require a phone call like the old day's. No texts... Thanks, Sheree Miksa 304-596-3033

All kittens are sold as pet quality without papers unless other wise requested at the time of deposit being made. I sell F-5 kittens that look just as beautiful and defined as kittens sold for $2000 by other breeders. I also welcome any potential adoptee to come by and take a look at my Queens as well as my Kings . Please contact me to find out about any current kittens that may be available or about future litters. I also have a waiting list as I only breed my three girls 2 times a year and always sell out... I look forward to speaking to you...

Adoption fee: $650. Featured picture of kittens is from two past litter from 2012 that were resting together..

I require a $208 (FOR A PET QUALITY KITTEN) deposit that is made through Paypal to where I will deliver an invoice to the prospective adoptee prior to deposit being made... Once the deposit is paid , a very detailed contract will follow & will have to be signed and delivered back to me with original signature...The remainder of the adoption fee is collected when the adoptee picks up their kitten.... I do not ask for any more money from the adoptee except for deposit to hold their place...Even if you do not adopt from me, make sure that you do not pay any money through Western Union or any other site.... Paypal is very secure & is the only site that I use and have done so for many years.....I have had several adoptees who end up adopting from me say that they were taken advantage of by this practice... The so called breeder requests half or more of the cost of kitten or more up front, then once this amount is paid, the correspondence stops & the adoptee never hears from him or her again...

Each kitten is adopted out with a 48 hour health guarantee... All adoptees are required to take their kitten to the vet within 48 hours for a distemper & wellness check..... I am also in the position to do so with an additional $73 paid in same invoice that the deposits is paid.... A wellness check along with a distemper will be administered when the kitten reaches 8 weeks...I have been a breeder for over 8 years & pride myself with a open honest dialog with my adoptee some of which still come back to me for advise about their fur baby...

We are located in Hedgesville, WV....I deliver to this and surrounding cities within 30 miles from zip code 25427 at no charge and if an adoptee requested delivery to any other location beyond , $1 is charged to do so and a 100 mile radius is the limit... I do not ship kittens as this is very stressful on them...
References are available upon request from past adoptees that are still on Facebook with me...I am not a big fancy business & only a breeder that is passionate about this amazing breed of cat.....

Please call me for more information or just friend me on Facebook under Sheree Lynn Miksa to view my timeline & see some of my many past adoptees dating as far back as 2012 Some that have two to three kittens.. I require a phone call & do not speak to adoptee via text only... Please understand that this is not a proper business practice.... 304-596-3033 is my number...I look forward to speaking to you... :)

BREEDERS: MALES $1,300.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a breeder and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS
BREEDERS: Females $2,500.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a breeder and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS
SHOW CATS: $1,200.00 Includes a well check & certificate, all shot & registration thru Tica as a show cat and will be released at 3 months...DEPSOSIT IS $500 and remainder is collected at time of delivery...ONCE DEPOSIT IS PAID, CONTRACT FOLLOWS

Breeder Type
Cat
City
Baltimore
State
Maryland - MD

Attachments

• basket of kittens.jpg
    basket of kittens.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: