Search

English Bulldog Breeder in New Orleans, Louisiana

834 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

Reaction Score
Hi my name is Wynton Grady and I can be found on Facebook with the same name and on IG as gradys_bunch_bulldogs. I have been breeding English Bulldogs for 7 years as a hobby and family business for my sons and me. I chose to do this because this is my favorite dog of choice and a great way for me to teach my sons about responsibilities in life. We take what we do very seriously and always willing to help. Since we have been breeding I have not experience any health issuses with my dogs nor have the buyers I have sold dogs to. My line is very healthy. My fondation dog came from Dubfire bulls and yes she has laid the fondation down for structure, for she was a standard brindle English bulldog. I have breed to some of the most popular studs such as SD buillies Charger, California Chrome Jr., Mickey Blue eyes, and many more. I ask that you spread the word about my breeding program and the services I will offer you. We are always open to hear ideals to make things work so you can get one of our beautiful puppies. Please stop by on my social media site and see the work we have put in over the years. Thank you all, God bless.

Breeder Type
Dog
City
New Orleans
State
Louisiana - LA
Zip Code

Attachments

• image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1