Search

Domestic Shorthair Kittens for Sale in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

826 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Catherine Bayliss · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

M&M

Reaction Score
3 Shorthair Grey Kittens

We have 2 grey and white kittens (1 male 1 female) and one all grey male. Born May 2018. They were vet checked and dewormed twice. They are super cuddle bugs! Great with kids and other cats.

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
City
Lancaster
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Last edited by a moderator:
hi! I am coming to Lancaster on Thursday. Do you mind if I check out the female? How much are they?

Hi there - I am looking for an older male kitten or young cat - black short hair with golden eyes - still intact. Can you help me or can you let me know if there is anyone in Lancaster who has one - I have family in Lancaster and could come for pickup.