Search

Doberdoodle Puppies for Sale in Monterey, Tennessee

6K Total Thread Views | 18 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ramona · Posted: )

Browse More Poodles

Ervinbre

Reaction Score
We have some adorable Doberdoodles or Dobiedoodles ? that were born January 11. 11 puppies to choose from. Mom and dad are our pets and you will meet them when you come.
Mom is a registered Doberman Pinscher. Who's mom was American Doberman dad European Doberman.
Dad is a large Black Phantom registered Standard Poodle. He is bigger than the mom.
They will have their 5 way shots, Parvo shot, and wormed before going to their new home. We docked all the tails except 2. So keep that in mind.
I can send individual pictures of each of the pups upon request.
They will be ready to go to their new homes February 22. At 6 weeks old.
Located in Monterey, TN
Can meet in Cookeville, Crossville, Jamestown, Livingston, TN

MVIMG_20200207_102331.jpg IMG_20200207_104609.jpg MVIMG_20200207_104110.jpg IMG_20190129_112754.jpg

Breed
Poodle
Price
$700
City
Monterey
State
Tennessee - TN
I am interested in a female pup. I like the looks of the one on the far right & the one on the far left. I live in WY with my male miniature schnauzer. Would there be a safe way to ship or meet half way?

☺️Hi, I'll have to look up how to ship. We definitely couldn't meet halfway.
If you are still interested let me know and I'll do that. You probably should call me or text to get a faster response.
Thanks Bre

Hi, no but if you'd like to be put on our list for the next litter just send me you name and telephone number... Sending a picture of a longer coated one to give you an idea what they look like as older pups.
Thanks Bre.

MVIMG_20200325_140249.jpg IMG_20200410_154831.jpg

Hi there!

My husband and I are looking for a new puppy and absolutely love the Doodleman Pinscher breed. I came across your this page and am wondering if any litters are planned for the 2021 year. If so, would love to connect to reserve a pup if possible.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, thanks!

Hi - We are looking for a Doberdoodle puppy. Will you be having another litter anytime soon? If so, I would love to get details! Thx.

We have some adorable Doberdoodles or Dobiedoodles ? that were born January 11. 11 puppies to choose from. Mom and dad are our pets and you will meet them when you come.
Mom is a registered Doberman Pinscher. Who's mom was American Doberman dad European Doberman.
Dad is a large Black Phantom registered Standard Poodle. He is bigger than the mom.
They will have their 5 way shots, Parvo shot, and wormed before going to their new home. We docked all the tails except 2. So keep that in mind.
Located in Monterey, TN
Hi! I'm a little late on this post but I was wondering if you happen to have a wait list started for future litters? Thanks either way!

Located in Monterey, TN
I know this is an old ad...but I am very interested in owning a female pup or young adult. I live in PA, but can find a way down to adopt a fur baby. Please let me know if you have an available pup or young adult. I am retired and loving it.

Do you still have any Doberdoodle puppies left? If so, can I see what they look like now? Thanks.

Hi there!

My husband and I are looking for a new puppy and absolutely love the Doodleman Pinscher breed. I came across your this page and am wondering if any litters are planned for the 2021 year. If so, would love to connect to reserve a pup if possible.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, thanks!
Hi, I am so sorry if I didn't reply back to you! I just found a whole bunch of messages on here. If you want to give me a call or text I can talk to you about being put on waiting list if you are still wanting one.. My name is Breanna. And my number is 931-319-0637

Hi, I am so sorry if I didn't reply back to you! I just found a whole bunch of messages on here. If you want to give me a call or text I can talk to you about being put on waiting list if you are still wanting one.. My name is Breanna. And my number is 931-319-0637
Some dogs from our pups...

Screenshot_20211214-172315.png Screenshot_20211214-172253.png Screenshot_20220104-164218.png Screenshot_20211214-172330.png

Hi - We are looking for a Doberdoodle puppy. Will you be having another litter anytime soon? If so, I would love to get details! Thx.

Hi! I'm a little late on this post but I was wondering if you happen to have a wait list started for future litters? Thanks either way!

I know this is an old ad...but I am very interested in owning a female pup or young adult. I live in PA, but can find a way down to adopt a fur baby. Please let me know if you have an available pup or young adult. I am retired and loving it.

Do you still have any Doberdoodle puppies left? If so, can I see what they look like now? Thanks.

Any still available?

Do you anticipate having any Doberdoodle female puppies available in 2022??