Search

Daisy - Shih Tzu for Sale in Jacksonville, Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Citycat · Posted: )

Browse More Shih Tzus

CuddlyShihTzuUSA

Reaction Score
Daisy was born on January 18th. Mom and Dad are both white and brown liver Shih Tzu, that are CKC registered. Daisy was the last pup to come out but is the biggest from her big brother and big sister. She is super playful and full of energy. I do offer delivery for an extra fee.

20200303_161544.jpg

Breed
Shih Tzu
Price
$1,100
City
Jacksonville
State
Florida - FL
Daisy was born on January 18th. Mom and Dad are both white and brown liver Shih Tzu, that are CKC registered. Daisy was the last pup to come out but is the biggest from her big brother and big sister. She is super playful and full of energy. I do offer delivery for an extra fee.
Is Daisy still available? How much will she weigh when fully grown? Her mom's weight? Her dad's weight?
Roxanne

Is Daisy still available? How much will she weigh when fully grown? Her mom's weight? Her dad's weight?
Roxanne

Good Morning. I'm very interested in Daisy. Is she still available? Looking for a new addition to the family.