Search

Cutest Siamese Kittens

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Iliyana · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

anubianprincess

Reaction Score
Hello,

Our Daddy is a majestic purebred Chocolate Point. Our Mommie is an a lovely affectionate wedge-head Seal Point. We are indoor kitties like our parents and never go outside. We are box trained and sooo playful! We were born over night March 10-11th 2021. There are 4 of us and we are about 9 weeks old.

After we got bigger, we chased Mommie’s tail, weighed ourselves, packed our bags, and are ready to go! Ask to see those pictures and our parents. :)

Maybe you can tell our gender? Anyway come and meet our whole family! It is you, our new owner, that we seek. Contact our care giver. $200 cash only...no refunds.

Kittens2-20210410.jpg Kittens3.jpg Kittens4.jpg Kittens6-20210422.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
Mar 10, 2021
Price
City
Lawrenceville
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Hello,

Our Daddy is a majestic purebred Chocolate Point. Our Mommie is an a lovely affectionate wedge-head Seal Point. We are indoor kitties like our parents and never go outside. We are box trained and sooo playful! We were born over night March 10-11th 2021. There are 4 of us and we are about 9 weeks old.

After we got bigger, we chased Mommie’s tail, weighed ourselves, packed our bags, and are ready to go! Ask to see those pictures and our parents. :)

Maybe you can tell our gender? Anyway come and meet our whole family! It is you, our new owner, that we seek. Contact our care giver. $200 cash only...no refunds.
Oh I'm in love...I've been looking for a lil fur-girl close by... I'm just North of Gainesville, Georgia.

Hello,

Can I get your contact?? And are the kittens spayed/neutered?

I am looking for one. Can you give me some more info? I am located in Albany, NY. Is there any way that I can have it? Thank you.