Search

Cockatiel for Sale in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

938 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by LadyBug · Posted: )

Browse More Cockatiels

Klingerr

Reaction Score
Hello,
My name is Renee, we had thought that a bird would make a good addition to our family. So we purchased a young cockatiel. Unfortunately, our dog did not. I have put a lot of money into this. The bird cost $325, the extra large cage which has wheels for easy mobility, and a perch on top, had been priced at over $500, I got it on sale for $250. I spent an additional $100+ on toys and other accessories. We named him BooBoo, with him being so young, renaming him would not be hard. He needs a lot of attention and love. He loves to be cuddled, is good with kids and wants to be the center of attention, My re-homing fee is only $250 which includes everything I have listed above. Please only sincere buyers respond.

Breed
Cockatiel
Price
$250
City
Milwaukee
State
Wisconsin - WI
Hello,
My name is Renee, we had thought that a bird would make a good addition to our family. So we purchased a young cockatiel. Unfortunately, our dog did not. I have put a lot of money into this. The bird cost $325, the extra large cage which has wheels for easy mobility, and a perch on top, had been priced at over $500, I got it on sale for $250. I spent an additional $100+ on toys and other accessories. We named him BooBoo, with him being so young, renaming him would not be hard. He needs a lot of attention and love. He loves to be cuddled, is good with kids and wants to be the center of attention, My re-homing fee is only $250 which includes everything I have listed above. Please only sincere buyers respond.

Pictures? Would he be good or okay with dogs in the house?

Hello!
Is your birdie still available?

Thank you!
Alex