Search

CKC Great Dane Puppies for Sale in Franklin, Ohio

978 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by ur2crazy · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Twilson90

Reaction Score
I'm in Franklin,Ohio
5 pups are left
2 blue females
2 blue merles
1 black male
They are 13 weeks ckc registered.....they are eating grain free food there mom is an blue Merle harlequin American Dane about 160lbs ...Dad is a onyx brindle Euro Dane about 230lbs.....my older Danes have been around many different animals they play with......They are wonderful they have been around my kids different ages 17 ...12...5...5 month old .....they are very playful two of them is shy a blue female an a merle female .....they are adventurous like crazy loves the snows not so much the coldness after playing outside they all cuddle laying on top of each other.....they are litter trained as I work in the day but we’re working on goin out more it’s goin great ....my laid back boogers is the one black male,the other blue female , an blue Merle female...they love toys they have plenty that are dads but he shares but not his blankly lol......have been around cats they play together chasing an taking each other’s toys ......definitely at there clumsy stage it’s so cute long big legs an floppy ears......$600 firm Rehoming fee .....if you have any other questions give me a holler ? 937...248...9665

Breed
Great Dane
Price
$600
City
Franklin
State
Ohio - OH
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Franklin,Ohio
5 pups are left
2 blue females
2 blue merles
1 black male
They are 13 weeks ckc registered.....they are eating grain free food there mom is an blue Merle harlequin American Dane about 160lbs ...Dad is a onyx brindle Euro Dane about 230lbs.....my older Danes have been around many different animals they play with......They are wonderful they have been around my kids different ages 17 ...12...5...5 month old .....they are very playful two of them is shy a blue female an a merle female .....they are adventurous like crazy loves the snows not so much the coldness after playing outside they all cuddle laying on top of each other.....they are litter trained as I work in the day but we’re working on goin out more it’s goin great ....my laid back boogers is the one black male,the other blue female , an blue Merle female...they love toys they have plenty that are dads but he shares but not his blankly lol......have been around cats they play together chasing an taking each other’s toys ......definitely at there clumsy stage it’s so cute long big legs an floppy ears......$600 firm Rehoming fee .....if you have any other questions give me a holler ? 937...248...9665
Any available?