Search

Christmas Congo African Grey Parrots for Sale

941 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by marimalesley · Posted: )

Browse More African Greys

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimalesley

Reaction Score
Congo African grey parrot not sure of sex but was told they are about 3 years old Talks sings whistles fully tamed comes on hand eats from hand..Their names are Coco and Terry and rare.. Healthy birds fed on mainly pellets but seeds as a treat also fruit and veg...Lovely birds only giving them away to a good and caring family that will spoil them with much love and affection ....For more info contact me via email and also contact with your phone number so we can send you pics and details about them.

Breed
African Grey
Price
$1500
City
McKenzie
State
Tennessee - TN
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo.

Attachments

• a.jpg