Chiweenie puppies. Canton, Ohio

Chiweenie

How many are left? Can you send a pic of their faces?
3 left. 1 female 2 males. Female is black with brindle/white paws. 1 male is dark tan/brown with black streak down its spine. Tipa of ears and snout are black. Other is ligjt beige with black snout and black tail.

Attachments

Tscooby28

They are perfect. We live in Iowa, these puppies are on the kids Christmas list. We had a Chiweenie and he died a couple years ago, but he was by far the best dog we ever had. I will be in touch soon to let you know, I am leaning on doing both the light beige one, and the one with the black on its back. So I believe the two males.

Chiweenie

They are perfect. We live in Iowa, these puppies are on the kids Christmas list. We had a Chiweenie and he died a couple years ago, but he was by far the best dog we ever had. I will be in touch soon to let you know, I am leaning on doing both the light beige one, and the one with the black on its back. So I believe the two males.

Would be great if you got both ...theyblove each other! You going to drive all the way from Iowa to get them? I actually have someone arriving today from New York for one of the females. Crazy! :)

Chiweenie puppies. Canton, Ohio was posted on 10-03-2019 by Chiweenie in the Chiweenie forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.