Search

Chihuahua Puppy for Sale! Last One Left - Newark, New Jersey

2K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ladymenilii · Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

DayanaMejia

Reaction Score
This tiny chihuahua puppy is for sale he is a male 4 weeks and last puppy left my chihuahua had 8 puppies in total ! Very friendly puppy great with kids and lovable . Pure chihuahua puppy . Serious inquires only contact me if interested.

3CDADED0-3BA7-4FAC-8253-395B7844BCEF.jpeg C46CD1B7-70FA-493F-89CD-F49DA1059DCA.jpeg 364BBCBA-1FC5-43A6-B573-9D0EA02E24B0.jpeg

Breed
Chihuahua
Price
$200
City
Newark
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
Reactions: Belinda
This tiny chihuahua puppy is for sale he is a male 4 weeks and last puppy left my chihuahua had 8 puppies in total ! Very friendly puppy great with kids and lovable . Pure chihuahua puppy . Serious inquires only contact me if interested .
Hi. I am very interested in this particular puppy if still available. Please contact me via email. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

I will await your response. I just had to put my Jazz to sleep last month due to cancer. My grands miss her so much. A new puppy is the perfect situation. I had rescued her and gave her 6 years of joy and happiness. Please, if you can let us know.

Hello, I'm interested in the little bundle of joy.

Please call me. I can send a deposit tomorrow.

Do you still have this pup for sale? Very interested.

This tiny chihuahua puppy is for sale he is a male 4 weeks and last puppy left my chihuahua had 8 puppies in total ! Very friendly puppy great with kids and lovable . Pure chihuahua puppy . Serious inquires only contact me if interested .
I want him!!! Pls contact me to set something up. Thank you.

This tiny chihuahua puppy is for sale he is a male 4 weeks and last puppy left my chihuahua had 8 puppies in total ! Very friendly puppy great with kids and lovable . Pure chihuahua puppy . Serious inquires only contact me if interested.
Hello, I would like to know if the puppy is still available and if your still selling the puppy? I am interested in providing a home for the puppy.