Search

Chickens + Large Coop for Free in Pawling, New York

858 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

Browse More Chickens

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Verified Seller
Sr. Site Supporter
Reaction Score
I have 13 egg laying and very healthy chickens that I'm looking to give away. These are young chickens that I bought last year. They are prolific egg layers. I get one egg from each one of them daily. I have so many eggs that I usually give them away to friends and family. I am not sure of the breed of chicken each one is, but I do know that the red ones are Isa Browns.

I also have a large and impressive chicken coop that I'm looking to give away for free too. You will be shocked at how awesome this thing is. I made it myself and the chickens love it. They're very warm in the winter. The reason I am giving all of this away for free is that I'm moving and I can't take everything with me. My loss is your gain.

Take a look at the photos and let me know if you're interested.

By the way, I live in Pawling, New York, so here are the surrounding areas I am near: Brewster, Patterson, LaGrange, Poughkeepsie, New Paltz, New Fairfield, Amenia, Danbury.

36BA3F83-DF55-40C2-99FA-15AA35C407F4.JPG IMG_6977.jpg IMG_7322.jpg IMG_9474.jpg

Breed
Chickens
Price
Free
City
Pawling
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
Last edited:
More photos.