Search

Cavalier King Charles for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kara23 · Posted: )

Browse More Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

Sheila J

Reaction Score
This is a beautiful dog. The owner purchased him to breed and then decided not to use him. He chose to go with a bi-colored dog instead. He is a great little, dog
that will make a great pet for any family. He is used to children and other dogs. Riley is a little shy at first, but warms up quickly and is looking for a companion to play, and is registered. He comes from four generations of pedigree.
The dog belongs to a local Amish family. Please contact me if interested in this great possible new family member.

Breed
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Date Born
Jun 14, 2019
Price
City
Charlotte Court House
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code

Attachments

• Cavalier-Male-Riley.jpg
    Cavalier-Male-Riley.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a beautiful dog. The owner purchased him to breed and then decided not to use him. He chose to go with a bi-colored dog instead. He is a great little, dog
that will make a great pet for any family. He is used to children and other dogs. Riley is a little shy at first, but warms up quickly and is looking for a companion to play, and is registered. He comes from four generations of pedigree.
The dog belongs to a local Amish family. Please contact me if interested in this great possible new family member.
Is this dog still available?