Search

Cava-Jack Puppies for Sale in Amarillo, Texas

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by itgt01 · Posted: )

Browse More Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

megan.nielsen17

Reaction Score
I have 3 cavalier king Charles and jack Russell terrier mix for sale. 1 female and 2 males 1st set of shots included and dewormed for a healthy start. 9 wks old. Beautiful brown and white I'll add pictures once I get to my other phone.

Breed
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Price
$450/Male - $550/Female
City
Amarillo
State
Texas - TX
Do you breed cava-jacks? If so I am interested in purchasing 2 male cava-jacks.

I have 3 cavalier king Charles and jack Russell terrier mix for sale. 1 female and 2 males 1st set of shots included and dewormed for a healthy start. 9 wks old. Beautiful brown and white I'll add pictures once I get to my other phone.
do you have anymore cavajacks? my wife and I lost ours recently due to cancer and we have not been able to find anymore we have been desperately looking