Can I Repost a Deleted Ad?

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Is there a way to add an old “deleted” post that I can still see without making a new one?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Would you like to create a hidden post? If so, I don't think that's possible. As an admin, I can see semi-deleted posts, but regular users can't see those. Please clarify so I can help.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Would you like to create a hidden post? If so, I don't think that's possible. As an admin, I can see semi-deleted posts, but regular users can't see those. Please clarify so I can help.
I was wanting to just repost one I took down about a month ago. It was titled 9 month old Golden, I believe. Couldn’t find an option to repost it though.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Reaction score
I was wanting to just repost one I took down about a month ago. It was titled 9 month old Golden, I believe. Couldn’t find an option to repost it though.
Now I understand. Unfortunately, we don't save old ads like that. When a member deletes an ad, it'll be held temporarily until an admin deletes it completely. That usually only takes a day or two. After that, it's gone completely.

Can I Repost a Deleted Ad? was posted on 07-22-2021 by Jsimon34 in the Support forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katherinelynn33
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap