Search

Can I Repost a Deleted Ad?

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Jsimon34

Reaction Score
Is there a way to add an old “deleted” post that I can still see without making a new one?

Solution
I was wanting to just repost one I took down about a month ago. It was titled 9 month old Golden, I believe. Couldn’t find an option to repost it though.
Now I understand. Unfortunately, we don't save old ads like that. When a member deletes an ad, it'll be held temporarily until an admin deletes it completely. That usually only takes a day or two. After that, it's gone completely.
Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Would you like to create a hidden post? If so, I don't think that's possible. As an admin, I can see semi-deleted posts, but regular users can't see those. Please clarify so I can help.

Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Would you like to create a hidden post? If so, I don't think that's possible. As an admin, I can see semi-deleted posts, but regular users can't see those. Please clarify so I can help.
I was wanting to just repost one I took down about a month ago. It was titled 9 month old Golden, I believe. Couldn’t find an option to repost it though.

Now I understand. Unfortunately, we don't save old ads like that. When a member deletes an ad, it'll be held temporarily until an admin deletes it completely. That usually only takes a day or two. After that, it's gone completely.

Reactions: Jsimon34
Solution
I had a similar question about deleting posts. I deleted one a while back and it seems that the post is still visible in the forums. Was wondering if you could either delete it permanently or if you could post it back up. The post in question is titled "Male Cat for Sale in Bellevue, WA (Seattle)". Either option would do. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to send private messages here? I wanted to PM an admin about this but don't know how

I had a similar question about deleting posts. I deleted one a while back and it seems that the post is still visible in the forums. Was wondering if you could either delete it permanently or if you could post it back up. The post in question is titled "Male Cat for Sale in Bellevue, WA (Seattle)". Either option would do. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to send private messages here? I wanted to PM an admin about this but don't know how
Hi - I deleted your ads that needed deleting. Also, in order to use the private message system, you'll need to upgrade to Pro. Making that a paid feature is the best way to keep abuse to a minimum. To contact support though, you can always use the contact form.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back