Calico Tortoiseshell - Sassy

• Thread starter Kenniejo
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Calicos

K

Kenniejo

Reaction Score
Hi my name is sassy. I was found by my mom and dad when I was just a lil thing. I was abandoned by my mother. I'm calico tortoiseshell breed. I'm very beautiful. I'm spoiled also. I love chicken, biting mom and dad, and playing peekaboo. I dont eat much wet food. But I love treats and eating friskies dry. Or any dry. I'm not much for cuddling. But when I'm attached to someone I do spend some quality time with them. I'm an inside kitty.
I need to find a new home. Unfortunately my parents lost their jobs due to covid 19. And now we are all about to be homeless. My mama wants me to go to a home where I can still be spoiled and taken care of.
My new owner should be in a household maybe where they isn't much noise. Or traffic. I'm ok with women. And some men. I'm picky when it comes to men.

Breed
Calico
Date Born
Oct 1, 2015
Price
$25
City
Baytown
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code

Attachments