DLSioux

Reaction Score
Domestic Shorthairs
Date Born: March 8, 2021
Price:25 or Less
City: Marion
State: Iowa - IA
Zip Code: 52302
Very personable happy smart kittens available. They are eating solids and using a litter box. I have two calico/tortie girls, 1 marmalade male, and 1 black male. They are currently receiving 6 and 8 week shots. I am asking $25 or less for these cats. I am located in Marion, Iowa. Please contact me if interested.

1619212775048.jpeg

Breed
Calico
Date Born
Mar 9, 2021
Price
25 or Less
City
Marion
State
Iowa - IA
Zip Code
Reactions: Cm32526
Hi, I'm in Iowa City and am very interested in the calico kitten! I would come pick her up :)

Last edited:
Are they still available?

Hi - I live in West Des Moines. I would absolutely love the black kitten., Black kitties have always been my favorite! Please tell me if he's available!!!

Well, the five kittens I had unfortunately flew out the door within 24 hours. Both my muted calico girl, Applesauce, and I are going through kitten withdrawals. But she’s already working on the next batch with Marley, her in-house mate. He’s a gorgeous black. Let me know if four months is too long to wait but I will have both calicoes and blacks. Sorry all five are gone, but I will let you know when born.

Yes sounds great. Can you text me when they are ready? I am not on this site often and don't want to lose the chance :) 712-541-1785 and I may be interested in calico and orange kittens both if available:)

Hey - Are they still available?