Brown Rosetted Bengal Kitten Cubs Available for Sale

• Thread starter Bengal cats by Primo
  • Start date

559 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Bengals

Bengal cats by Primo

Bengal cats by Primo

Reaction Score
I have a new litter of very beautiful brown rosetted bengal kittens that I am starting to take deposits on. Both male and females available. Born on 09-04-2022. They are currently just 8 weeks old . They will be ready to go home right before Christmas! :)
This litter is very stunning!! They all have very nice color, great head type, puffy whisker pads, short ears, short tails,
awesome flow to their patterns with a very soft pelt and opening rosettes. Very sweet playful and healthy kittens ! Proud parents are Dam- Primo Bengals Dark Star + Sire- Primo Bengals Gold Rush

Safe shipping and delivery options are available.
Call for breeder price.
Videos and more pictures of this kitten are available upon request.

Our kittens are our family members and are raised as such..
Our kittens are raised underfoot in our home with lots of love and TLC, socialized and friendly, use to children and other cats. All are very stunning and we have had people travel nationwide to get one of our kittens. We have shipping options available. Non cargo and stress free!

We are a small Tica registered cattery Located in North Florida breeding high quality bengal kittens well socialized and friendly. They come litter box trained, eating solid food and will be vet checked along with their required Florida health certificate, first kitten shot, fecal, deworming, negative FIV/FELV blood test, contract new kitten acclimation guide, small sample bag of kitten food currently on,kitten toys, special scent blanket with their mommy and litter mates scent for easy transition and a lifetime support for your bengal kitten.
We prefer to sell locally but we also have shipping options available.
If interested text or call me at 904-814-5705.

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Sep 4, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Purebred
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. Yes
Registration
  1. TICA
Price
$2000
City
Saint Augustine
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• 20221030_025535.jpg
    20221030_025535.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221030_025533.jpg
    20221030_025533.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221015_123423.jpg
    20221015_123423.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221015_123428.jpg
    20221015_123428.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Admin
Bengal cats by Primo said:
I have a new litter of very beautiful brown rosetted bengal kittens that I am starting to take deposits on. Both male and females available. Born on 09-04-2022. They are currently just 8 weeks old . They will be ready to go home right before Christmas! :)
This litter is very stunning!! They all have very nice color, great head type, puffy whisker pads, short ears, short tails,
awesome flow to their patterns with a very soft pelt and opening rosettes. Very sweet playful and healthy kittens ! Proud parents are Dam- Primo Bengals Dark Star + Sire- Primo Bengals Gold Rush

Safe shipping and delivery options are available.
Call for breeder price.
Videos and more pictures of this kitten are available upon request.

Our kittens are our family members and are raised as such..
Our kittens are raised underfoot in our home with lots of love and TLC, socialized and friendly, use to children and other cats. All are very stunning and we have had people travel nationwide to get one of our kittens. We have shipping options available. Non cargo and stress free!

We are a small Tica registered cattery Located in North Florida breeding high quality bengal kittens well socialized and friendly. They come litter box trained, eating solid food and will be vet checked along with their required Florida health certificate, first kitten shot, fecal, deworming, negative FIV/FELV blood test, contract new kitten acclimation guide, small sample bag of kitten food currently on,kitten toys, special scent blanket with their mommy and litter mates scent for easy transition and a lifetime support for your bengal kitten.
We prefer to sell locally but we also have shipping options available.
If interested text or call me at 904-814-5705.
Great ad! Have you made a post in the Breeders Directory yet?

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/breeder-directory.20/

Also, you may introduce yourself to the community here as well:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/new-member-introductions.22016/

Thanks!

Reactions: Bengal cats by Primo