2 Male Brown Tabby Maine Coon Twins Available

• Thread starter NikkiB1986
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Maine Coons

NikkiB1986

NikkiB1986

Reaction Score
These babies are ready for their new home!

They are all already litter trained and eating wet food and dry kibble successfully on their own. They're all playful and love to snuggle so would make very great pets. They've been raised around my older cats and hyper female Yorkie (who thinks she's their momma lol) so they're dog friendly as well.

The floof twin with a pink nose is very vocal and loves to talk! The one with the spotted nose is a bit more shy but loves to cuddle when he gets to know you. They're both Maine Coon/Polydactyl mix but have normal paws, long fluffy hair, and beautiful amber/green eyes.

Since these babies are not purebred/not registered, but will be vet checked and will be fixed, I'm only asking for $800 per kitten (enough to cover vet care & overall fostering maintenance expenses).

If you're interested please contact me to make a deposit on the baby(s) of your choice! If you call and I don't answer please leave a message or text and I promise to get back to you asap (always within 24hrs).

I'm a real person with real cats/kittens, if you want to see them and me you can see many videos here:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGFYzMggNZBIt7gAThsG2Arq4xOTFpGwF

I'll also be happy to send pics/video/chat of me and the kittens to verify I'm real if you need that. I get it. There are a lot of scammers out there. I actually fell for quite a few before in the past. So I understand.

Maine Coon Twins2.jpg Maine Coon Twins1.jpg Maine Coon Boy1.jpg Maine Coon Boy2.jpg

Breed
Maine Coon
Date Born
Sep 24, 2021
Price
$800 per kitten
City
Ann Arbor
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
Last edited: