Search

Black & White Manx/Bombay Older Kittens

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Adoptme2plz · Posted: )

Browse More Manx

Nara

Reaction Score
One pure manx/siamese(Dad) and three half manx/bombay(older kittens) for sale. They are loving, quiet and clean. They are hypoallergenic so no hair everywhere. The dad has no tail and one of the kittens. The other two have kinked tails after the bombay mom. They are smart and have different personalities.

Breed
Manx
Price
$300
City
Ash Flat
State
Arkansas - AR
Zip Code
So letting you know manx is a1 breed, siamese is another, its a mix not purebred.. and not all black cats are bombay's. my last 3 registered bombay's - pets only they are not just black cats., are your cats dna tested?