Search

Black Schnauzer Poodle Mix (Schnoodle)

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Lsmith38109 · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

Bellablack

Reaction Score
Beautiful, Loving, Black Schnauzer Poodle Mix (Schnoodle)

I have a beautiful black Schnauzer-Poodle mix for sell. Her name is Bella Black and she’s an extremely well-mannered 6 month old companion puppy. She’s potty-trained, good with children and loves to cuddle! Bella is extremely active and has minimal shedding. I am moving for work and my new housing does not allow dogs. I’m looking for a family that will give Bella as much love as received here with us.

Breed
Mixed Breed
Price
$650
City
Cleveland
State
Ohio - OH

Attachments

• A8328A38-CBF8-4EC5-84BE-45A7E26CDFC8.jpeg
    A8328A38-CBF8-4EC5-84BE-45A7E26CDFC8.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tracey
Beautiful, Loving, Black Schnauzer Poodle Mix (Schnoodle)

I have a beautiful black Schnauzer-Poodle mix for sell. Her name is Bella Black and she’s an extremely well-mannered 6 month old companion puppy. She’s potty-trained, good with children and loves to cuddle! Bella is extremely active and has minimal shedding. I am moving for work and my new housing does not allow dogs. I’m looking for a family that will give Bella as much love as received here with us.

Still available