Search

Black Pug for Sale in Virginia

2K Total Thread Views | 10 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kimbish · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

Paula

Reaction Score
I have a black female pug that I need to re-home. She is CKC and is not fixed. She is very sweet girl. She is crate trained and house broken. Very good with other dogs and kids.

Breed
Pug
Price
$1000
City
King George
State
Virginia - VA
Reactions: Stongisland414
Is she still for sale? How old and can you provide pictures please?
I'm sorry. I missed your post till now. Yes she is still available. She is 9.5 months old. Top pic is Bella and her typical smile and the bottom image is also Bella right after her bath.

Resized_20190908_190756.jpeg Resized_20190908_210117.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Saundras12
pleae let me know if she is still available. I have another black female pug that would love a friend!!!

I have a black female pug that I need to re-home. She is CKC and is not fixed. She is very sweet girl. She is crate trained and house broken. Very good with other dogs and kids.
Is she still available?