Search

Black German Shepherds for Sale

802 Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More German Shepherds

Knowtheledge

Reaction Score
FOR SALE!! ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

FULL BLOODED GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS!!
TWO MALES, (ONE RARE ALL BLACK) AND ONE FEMALE!! MESSAGE ME FOR PRICING AND OTHER INFORMATION!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!

Breed
German Shepherd
City
Valdosta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos of these puppies? Also, how old are these puppies and how much are you asking for them?

Thanks.

Sure! I will have some uploaded tomorrow along with their ages. As for prices, I'm asking $500 each for the female and one male, and $700 for the all black male. Thank you for inquiring.

Knowtheledge said:

TWO MALES, (ONE RARE ALL BLACK) AND ONE FEMALE!! MESSAGE ME FOR PRICING AND OTHER INFORMATION!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!
Are your puppies still available?
Any pics?

Hi! Im really interested in the male. Are they still available and if so how old are they?

Knowtheledge said:

Interested. Do you have any puppies left?