Bengal Kitten Purbred for Sale in Florida TICA Registered Ready

• Thread starter Bengal cats by Primo
  • Start date

500 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

Bengal cats by Primo

Bengal cats by Primo

Reaction Score
I have a very beautiful Tica registered cooler brown silver like spotted male bengal kitten available. Born on 03-05-22. He is currently 13 weeks old now and ready to go to his forever home now!
Personally is playful , sweet and affectionate.

Raised underfoot in our home with lots of love and TLC, socialized and friendly, use to children and other cats.

He is $1200 as a loving pet.

We are a small Tica registered cattery Located in North Florida breeding high quality bengal kittens well socialized and friendly. They come litter box trained, eating solid food and will be vet checked along with their required Florida health certificate, first kitten shot, fecal, deworming, negative FIV/FELV blood test, contract new kitten acclimation guide, small sample bag of kitten food currently on,kitten toys, special scent blanket with their mommy and litter mates scent for easy transition and a lifetime support for your bengal kitten.
We prefer to sell locally but we also have shipping options available.
Pet price varies depending on coat quality, color, contrast, size of rosettes/pattern and age. A deposit of $300 is required to hold your pick kitten for you until agreed scheduled pick up day. . All deposits get put towards the full purchase price of your kitten. If interested text or call me for a faster response. 904-814-5705.
Serious inquiries only please.

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Mar 5, 2022
Price
$1100
City
Saint Augustine
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code