Search

Beautiful Red Merle Mini Australian Shepherd for Sale in Denver, Colorado Area

857 Total Thread Views

Browse More Australian Shepherds / Aussies

Misaoxm21

Reaction Score
Beautiful Red Merle Mini Australian Shepherd (7 mos) for sale in the Denver, CO area!

Beautiful RED MERLE Mini Aussie (7 mos) for sale! Beautiful BLUE eyes! Beautiful and unique fur pattern.
Very chill puppy, eager to please and very teachable for her age. Despite the breed reputation for needing excessive exercise, she is VERY capable of just sitting and chilling too.

Due to some unexpected future changes we will not be able to care for this gal with the quality of time and attention as we originally intended to.
Would love for her to live the rest of her life with someone who will be able to giver her the time, attention, love, and care she deserves.

While our asking price may sound expensive, due to the general cost of the breed of this coloration, how much WE had to pay for her, the large portion of lifespan she has left, and the inclusion of other essential items/tasks, we feel the price is very fair.
Pictures do not do her justice, she is a cutie to the bone!

Details/Inclusions
-Just got spayed 3 weeks ago ($105 value)
-Will be fully updated on shots by Sunday (2/16/20)
-Folder of official documentation/records
-Kennel ($60 value)
-Play pen ($50 value)
-Leather collar ($24 value)
-Retractable Leash ($20 value)
-Toys, Treats she will have left ($20-$35 value)
-Almost potty trained, as long as you don't feed her too close to bedtime she can go a full 8 hour night in either her play pen or kennel. Note: White Vinegar is great in helping remove urea enzyme scent remnants to help prevent future accidents. Due to her not being fully potty trained, we had kept her in the kitchen, in her play pen if we were not home (FYI Note: she seems to think that the carpet is grass....)
-She has been taught/understands basic commands: OK, NO, GOOD GIRL, STAY, WAIT, LAY DOWN/DOWN, SIT
-Essentially came car-trained! I have never seen a puppy just lay in the passenger seat all chill like a cat. Just put her in place, tell her to stay with or without a chewable treat, and for us, she has stayed without incident nor panic through grocery shopping and coffee. Such a gem!

While life situations have caused us to change our plans, we still want to send her off with everything she needs -
Making sure she is with a family that would love her is very important to us.

Again, PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE -
If you are seriously interested, and you live in the area, contact me and we will organize a meet-up.
Respectful communication/negotiation only!

I have a friend who was recently scammed on an interaction online - considering this, the exchange will be finalized via CASH ONLY.

Thank you for looking, have a lovely day~

20200206_162928.jpg 20200206_162840.jpg 20200206_162828.jpg 20200206_162645.jpg

Breed
Australian Shepherd
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$500
City
Denver
State
Colorado - CO