Search

Beautiful Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Salisbury, North Carolina

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by setamluos · Posted: )

Browse More Ragdolls

setamluos

Reaction Score
Beautiful babies with puppy personalities is what we are all about . With 25+ years of experience, we continue to share our precious little Soulmates with you . We offer all 3 patterns in blue and seal and we specialize in LYNX Ragdolls . Our kittens are raised underfoot with lots of attention and love so that they are well socialized to blend into their new homes easily . Our kittens are great with children and readily adjust to other pets in your home . Written genetic health guarantee. All our Ragdoll breeders have been tested for both mutations of HCM and are negative/negative . www.soulmateragdolls.com
Lora Tesh North Carolina
Email : setamluos@aol.com

74AA1BA9-A557-41A4-AA3D-5893B5392287.jpeg

Breed
Ragdoll
City
Salisbury
State
North Carolina - NC
Hello
Thank you for your email inquiry. If you visit our website at www.soulmateragdolls.com you can click on the menu and see many many things about our kittens. Regarding the price of our babies:
Our pet quality kittens are $1250 and this includes all kitten vaccines, dewormings, and the spaying or neutering . Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you
Lora Tesh