Search

Bearded Dragon Named Pumpkin!

924 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kat18539 · Posted: )

Browse More Bearded Dragons

dimholt33

Reaction Score
Selling my approximately 8 month old male (?) bearded dragon, Pumpkin, to a loving home. Pumpkin is a sweet boy that is content on his own or happy to come out and explore as well as just relax and use you as his big warm tree that feeds him treats. Everything he needs is included. 40 gallon tank (with tank background on 3 sides for his security) with high output UVB and basking bulb, everything you see in tank, as well as his supplements, containers for bugs, bug food, puppy pads, cleaning supplies, and a few other peripherals. His UVB bulb will need changed in October and when he is fully grown a 55 gallon tank or larger would be best for him. Otherwise he's got everything he needs. I just bought 500 mealworms for him so his only immediate food need would be greens. I will only sell him to an owner who is educated or wants to become educated on proper beardie husbandry. I am selling everything together which, in total, costed around $350 dollars. I'm asking $300 for everything. Thank you for your time and please feel free to ask me any questions about buying Pumpkin, his care, upkeep costs, etc. or getting in touch once you have him!

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Date Born
Aug 18, 2020
Price
$300.00
City
Warren
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code
44481-9152