Ball Python, 3 Years Old, Set Up Included

• Thread starter reptilerehome
  • Start date

77 Total Thread Views

Browse More Snakes

R

reptilerehome

Reaction Score
Beautiful 3 year old ball python with tank & tank decor, etc.
His name is Istorvir (don’t worry, you can change it. He doesn't answer to it), and he is my most loved. I’m really not excited to be rehoming him. He has an incredible personality, and is very easy to handle. He’s exclusively on frozen food, and never has trouble eating. He loves his free roaming time, and has been known to cuddle for about 10-15min at a time, maximum chill time so far has been about 45mins.
Due to unforeseen events, he needs a new home by March. I will only be parting with him if you are an experienced snake owner with the time and resources for him.

IMG_6805.jpeg IMG_5295.jpeg

Breed
Snakes
Price
$500
City
Fort Myers
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code