Search

Baby Ferrets in Orlando, Florida - I Ship

9K Total Thread Views | 25 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by cmalkey90 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

KristinaW

Reaction Score
Baby Ferrets. 8 weeks old. Ready to leave now. 1 male and 2 females available. Home raised and well socialized. Very friendly with children, dogs and cats. Fully treated for worms and fleas. Cage, toys, change over food and care sheet included. Can ship or deliver at buyers expense.

1183997.jpg 8683686.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$150
City
Orlando
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Reactions: Teneshia, Ferretlover and Monicathrailkill
Hello! Are these little guys still available? I would be interested in buying all three! Please call/text when you have the chance, Brittany

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested as well! Please let me know if these babies are still looking for a forever home.

I am an experienced ferret owner and manager of veterinary hospitals as a profession. Currently Broward Ferret Rescue is not adopting and I have always wanted a cinnamon or chocolate babie truth be told. My husband and I are mature professionals and my ferret will go everywhere with me. Please call or text me to arrange a time for me to pick up my baby if he/she is still available? Thank you in advance! Monica

Hello! Are these little guys still available? I would be interested in buying all three! Please call/text when you have the chance, Brittany
Brittany..I see your 772 area code I am in Jensen Beach if you are local perhaps we could carpool to get our fuzzies? Just a thought?! Feel free to text me.. Monica?

Are they still available I’m interested in a male please contact me

Hi @ KristinaW. Are they still available?

Baby Ferrets. 8 weeks old. Ready to leave now. 1 male and 2 females available. Home raised and well socialized. Very friendly with children, dogs and cats. Fully treated for worms and fleas. Cage, toys, change over food and care sheet included. Can ship or deliver at buyers expense.
Do you still have ferrets? I am interested in a ferret.

Reactions: Ferretlady
Are any avaliable I will pay to ship text me.

Are any avaliable I will pay to ship text me.