• Start date

6K Total Thread Views | 18 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnathan

Johnathan

Reaction Score
I have 4 baby Angora ferrets left for sale, intact and ready for raw or kibble diet as they eat both right now. I am in the Houston, Texas area please contact me for further information and pictures can be posted as needed or visit my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/johnathan.nowlin

Breed
Ferrets
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Last edited:
Daddy Angroan Giant he weighs about 5 lbs.

Cyrino.jpg

Hello. I am in search of an Angora kit. I have 2 standard adults, and one standard kit currently. I guess I would need to know price and if you ship or if we would need to pick up.

Absolutely I will send you all the information in a private conversation.

1564715744748.png

1564715806170.png

Johnathan said:
I have 7 baby Angora ferrets for sale, intact and ready for raw or kibble diet as they eat both right now. I im in the Houston,Texas area please contact me for further information and pictures can be posted as needed or visit my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/johnathan.nowlin
Hi, I live in Houston, Texas and am interested in purchasing 2 angora ferrets. Are there any still available?

Yes I have some ferrets left

If you would like we can talk via texting, phone or Facebook... let me know

Hi Jonathan, I live in Houston and I am interested in purchasing 2 Angora ferrets. Do you still have any available?

Alecia said:
Hi Jonathan, I live in Houston and I am interested in purchasing 2 Angora ferrets. Do you still have any available?
yes i have some ferrets for sale we can talk over the phone text or via facebook let me know which one works for you

Johnathan said:
yes i have some ferrets for sale we can talk over the phone text or via facebook let me know which one works for you
Phone/text would be best. How can I reach you?

I still have some babies left contact me if you are interested!!

Can you ship

we can arrange shipping yes

How much are you selling them for

300 each+shipping

Do you still have this baby ferret ? How much ?

Last edited by a moderator:
300 each+shipping

How can I get in context with you I’m in Houston tx

Status
Not open for further replies.