Search

Another Gorgeous Ragdoll Kitten AVAILABLE (Sam)

• Thread starter Serge
  • Start date

966 Total Thread Views

Browse More Ragdolls

Serge

Serge

Reaction Score
Meet Sam. He is available for RESERVATION! Gorgeous kitten by appearance. Soft silky fur. Litter box trained. Has both Ragdol and Birman traits. Blue-point coloration. Sapphire deep blue eyes. Grey end points. Very soft fur. Friendly personality. He will be an amazing cat for anyone. He loves to be held in hands. He loves to play around with his siblings and puppies. He will be ready for rehoming in Early July. He is from a litter that I have about once a year and very few of them. All my kittens receive vet checks, vaccinations, and medical exams. All are cared for very well and looked after constantly. I value each one of them and provide as much attention and care as we can to grow them up being ready for a new home! Text me if you are interested for reservation.

He will be ready for a new home in the 1st to 2nd week of July.

Breed
Ragdoll
Date Born
May 5, 2021
Price
$1000
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington - WA
Zip Code

Attachments