Alaskan Husky/Great Pyrenes Puppies $100

• Thread starter Shawnapate
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

S

Shawnapate

Reaction Score
3 Males available in Huntsville Arkansas. These boys are a little over 2 months old and cute as can be. Very well behaved. Excellent Christmas gifts. Extremely smart. They will not last long. Serious Inquiries only please and Thank you.

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Sep 25, 2020
Price
$100
City
Huntsville
State
Arkansas - AR
Zip Code

Attachments

• Stryker.jpg
    Stryker.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Ryder.jpg
    Ryder.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Little One.jpg
    Little One.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Lese.monique
Hi there!! I’m in love! I would really love to meet and take Oso home with me if we can arrange a meeting.

Hello,

What part of Arkansas do you live?

Shawnapate said:
Hello,

What part of Arkansas do you live?
I do have a couple other people who will be over to look at all the puppies. They did not specify which puppy they are interested in. I may be able to hold him for you if you are truly interested in getting him. He is the sweetest biggest lover boy. He's also the most laid back of them all. He'd be the happiest puppy in the world if he could snuggle up with you all day long.

Sorry I didn’t get a notification that you responded! I live in Fayetteville, hope it’s not too late

Sorry. Yeah it's too late :(. So I still have the other 3 males. I do however have another Husky that is about to have puppies. She also mated with the Great Pyrenes. My other husky is a dirty blonde color and her eyes are blue. So more than likely some of the pups will end up with the Husky ice blue eyes. I am just throwing that out there in case you didn't have a different puppy in mind.